Job Seekers Hello
Article 1. May-God provided Services
May-God provide free full-time or part-time resume job content to all job seekers, mainly divided into three types:
- resume automatic matching service
- seeking members to take the initiative to query the service;
- job seekers take the initiative to apply for services
However, May-God agency does not guarantee that job seekers must be accepted or have a satisfactory job. Career development and adaptive planning should be carried out by the job applicant, and they should be fully self-employed to obtain the desired job results.
- Apply for an interview, the alert at any time, and pay attention to their own rights and safety.
- If Candidates have any doubts about the work process or found the possibility of illegal activities, should immediately end the interview to leave.
Article 2. Job seekers must fill up Resume or Biodata
Job seekers agree to obey their personal information and records of their personal history and personal data to May-God to use for searching job and to transmit and receive business information, Job seekers and agreed that the May-God based on the demand for media cooperation, the above information can be provided to the May-God for manufacturers.
May-God Home and its affiliate sites will use the Personal Information of the applicant to provide services, such as, but not limited to, information about products or services provided by the relevant affiliate vendor. When a job applicant logs in to the May-God home registration form and does fill in and complete the registration, the May-God home computer system will automatically match the resume of the job seeker with the appropriate job vacancy and e-mail job seekers information to all eligible conditions Recruitment companies, as a job with the media together.
Article 3. May-God home protect job seekers information security measures
In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China, the May-God in addition to basic information on job seekers confidentiality, the process of transmission of data security, user identity authentication, login permissions set, back-end entity protection and internal staff management processes And so on, are the May-God into the overall planning and protection measures. Job seekers and manufacturers use the Internet to accept the May-God home service , no need to worry about the basic data leakage.
Article 4. Filling up biodata is very important
- Before filling out your resume data, you should carefully review what you should fill out, and be sure to check the option to set up hiding or unwillingness to receive information.
- Do not deliberately fabricate resumes.
- Do not use other people's information to resume publication.
- Applicants should follow the manufacturer 's requirements.
- Please self-assess the company and job requirements of the candidates and then decide whether to send their own resume.
- Contact Information (including e-mail) Please make sure to update the Internet.
- Please provide your name (English name must be the same as the passport).
- All resume and autobiography should be noted that the content should not be in violation of the law, public morality and social ethics, Liability for damages.
Article 5. Job - seekers etiquette to stop account rules and disputes with the manufacturers
Job seekers who have committed intentional negligence in violation of employment etiquette or disputes with the recruitment staff may be prosecuted for violation of the job description, frequency or vicious, , "Temporary Suspension of Accounts", or "Permanent Closure of Job Seekers' Resumes", and may refuse to use the services of the May-God website for log-in and maintenance of resumes
- If a third party gives a reasonable amount of facts or evidence to prove that a reasonable judgment is found to be sufficient to cause reasonable suspicion, the account holder shall temporarily suspend his / her account in order to suspend his / her account. As soon as the facts.
- Job seekers have been agreed with the recruitment agency to come for interview, the time of arrival, then no reason not to,and without prior notice to the recruitment of those cited considerable reason and identify a considerable negligence By.
- The complaint and the job seekers in the interview process or before and after the post-dispute disputes, the investigation is true (such as but not limited to the public authorities have filed for the record, tell, request protection and other actions, and specific statements and published )By.
- Job seekers in the May-God home engage in and published the purpose of searching job has nothing to do, or by the publication of the resume and actually engaged in other profit, publicity, advertising and other unrelated to the behavior of the media, the investigation is true. In this case, In the above circumstances, the job applicant agrees that the USCIS may, under the social welfare purpose of ensuring that the job seekers are correct and safe, judge according to the criteria that are usually sufficient to produce reasonable suspicion and disclose some objective information.
Article 6. Disclaimer
- Job-seekers who provide personal information such as e-mail, name, telephone, etc. on pages other than the biographical information of the May-God home, such as message boards, communication areas, discussion forums, etc., are not covered by the personal data of this Statute , Job seekers should assess their own data in a similar virtual open space security.
- If the applicant does not check the hidden features of a specific industry or factory , the results of disclosure of the information should be borne by the job applicant.
- The website of May-God, or related activities organized by the May-God , may also collect personal information of job seekers, job seekers should pay attention to the information provided must be out of their own will and pay attention to information security. When job seekers provide their personal information through the above channels, the May-God agency does not assume any joint and several liability, the job seekers in the provision of personal information should be carefully assessed.
- The personal data provided by job seekers shall be subject to legal liability if they are not protected by the personal data of this Statute. Job seekers who intentionally provide false personal information
And the introduction of a mistake, resulting in damage to others, they must bear the relevant people, criminal liability; if the result of May-God home damage, and shall bear the relevant liability.
Article 7. Legal liability
May-God home provides goodwill to the users, the May-God home reserves the right to suspend account disposals and request the judicial or law enforcement agencies to assist in investigating the following use cases against the following unscrupulous user behavior, attempted acts or intentions: The actor seeks compensation.
- Inappropriate access to information: without the May-God home authorized consent to obtain information in the May-God home database.
- Improperly compromise the security system of the site: without the consent of the May-God authorized to attempt to crack the May-God home security system and password protection system or harm the use of open systems behavior.
- Harm the network to provide services to users: a large number of e-mail, enter the software containing the virus code or other means to paralyze the operation of the site, resulting in errors in the operation of the site, slowing the efficiency of the site, change or damage this website and its content, The links to other websites, and the contents of this website.
- Infringement of the rights of members of the United States or members of the infringement: inappropriate ways or unauthorized consent to intrude into the May-God home system to change membership information, or improper methods to explore, change, record, fake, use of this site and credit transactions between members data.
- (Such as, but not limited to, promotions, advertisements, specifics, etc.) that are not in accordance with the purposes for which they are used: (for example, but not limited to) seeking employment or employment; Products, goods, services, or other electronic or general correspondence that does not conform to the original purpose of seeking employment, seeking employment, or for the purpose of benefiting the Member, or for any act that may result in loss of employment or employment.
- Violation of the principle of good faith: for example (but not limited to) seeking or seeking employment in the name of the recruitment or the applicant does not meet the declared purpose of seeking employment or for the purpose of the request or act, or published on the US home job, Content is false or concealed, as well as in the United States registered home employment, seeking content does not comply with legal requirements or public order and good customs.
- Violation of good managerial responsibilities for information such as, but not limited to, the delivery of, or the sale or disclosure of, business or personal information obtained from the May-God home based on job search or seeking membership to a third party or other business.
Article 8. May-God home protect personal data of job seekers and safety measures
n the event of matters not covered by this Statute, the interpretation of the law of the Republic of China shall apply.
Job seekers and this site agree that if the two sides dispute the litigation, the law of the Republic of China shall be the basis of law, and the Taiwan Taichung District Court for the first instance court.